Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hunger Games Name

I refuse to go to the movie, but I can't refuse getting a Hunger Games name and result.

So I am Aimee Flickerman, from district 12 and apparently was taken out by unknown causes. I think that pretty much means I faked my death and escaped! Woot, woot! Hurrahs for me!

If you would like your random name and random death here is the link: Hunger Games Names

There you will find your name and also a random cause of death. Apparently they were not optomistic of your chances of winning so you will die! Yay, for seeing the glass half full!

On a side note away from the topic of my stellar name up there, I decided to give my book a makeover as the lovely and talented Theresa pointed out to me that if I wrote from alternating perspectives my book could be brought to the next level. So I have gone back to change and revamp. It is an exciting start and I am looking forward to doing it. It will be a lot of work but I think it will be very worth while! Thanks, Theresa!!!

Happy Reading!

Also good luck on your hunger games names! You should post your result, I'd love to read what others got.

Kelley Lee

2 comments:

  1. Well, I could make all the suggestions I want. But they are only that: suggestions. If you don't make the decision to step up and put in the work, it won't get done. That, my dear, you should be proud of. That you did, in fact, look at your WIP, take a deep breath in, and say, "Yes, it would work better like this. Now, for the rewrite." That in itself takes a lot of guts! Good for you!

    As for the hunger games, I think I'll be checking out my name and random death here soon! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I am... *drum roll* Table Rumbledeen, Haha!! I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi... and of course, share my name with you!! I'm also hosting a giveaway if you wanna check it out?

    -Riya :) The Teen Book Guru

    ReplyDelete