I am currently dog-sitting my best friend's dog. So today, after waking up to find i didn't have work or class, we went for a walk in knee deep snow. It was a lot of fun and a great work out. My friend's dog, Villa, is in love with the snow so she had a blast, as did I.
On the walk I was fortunate to see a giant igloo being made. It was pretty awesome. All over the place there were people using brooms to try and locate there cars as they dusted around. Happily, it is not over yet. We are getting even more snow now. I don't even know if I can get my car free it is so packed in there.
At six this morning there was six inches of snow covering my car. My car is white so it was completely invisible. It was really awesome. By the time I got in my car it was warm because I had started it while wiping it off. (That's just how long it took to brush off.)
So what is there to do on a snow day exactly. My typical nothing to do day goes like this...
3. Have TV on in the background
4. Walk the dog.
5. Order pizza (because there is no way you are going to drive in that snow jungle to get something to eat.)
6. Go on Goodreads and find a creative writing book that sounds interesting and read it.
7. Watch Friends from 3-5 on TBS
8. Get bummed when it is over and wish you were at home with your collection of Friends seasons so you could watch it.
9. Plan on editing your friends chapter that you promised to get back to her YESTERDAY
10. Drink pop because it is the only thing at your friends house that is drinkable.
11. Update your blog!
Well that is it what I have done today. For tonight I have only three things on my list. I have to edit my friends chapter, finish writing chapter nine of my novel, and then play Soul Caliber V.
That is right, I am in Chapter 9. I know last time I wrote I was only starting chapter seven but I am on the move and I hope to be at chapter ten by tonight.
Anyways, that's all I have for today. Word of advice: Embrace the child in you, opportunities pass you by all the time and make sure you take advantage.
Peace, Love, and Harmony.