Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Remember Everything?

I know what you are thinking...But sadly we are not elephants...okay so maybe you were not thinking that.  Anyways my point today is that you cannot remember everything.  Elephants have one of the greatest minds of all mammals, you know the saying "an Elephant never forgets"  well it is true, but again I say 'sadly we are not elephants.'

What does this have to do with writing, elephants, memory??  The answer...when writing there is no way to remember everything, it is impossible.  I take a lot of notes, whenever an idea pops into my head I write it down.  I like to bring a notebook with me everywhere I go just in case my 'Inspiration Mood' Kicks in! 

So yesterday I was at work from 8:30 in the morning to 4:30 in the afternoon and I had a little spare time so I just got out a piece of paper and began writing.  That one piece of paper became 10!  If I had not decided to write my idea down I would probably forgotten it and then never gotten that whole 10 pages of thoughts.  Believe me it is worth it to carry around more stuff.

Bring your Paper and Pens Everywhere!
Kelley Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment