Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chapter 5 Complete

Wow, I finished chapter five. That took me a loooooong time. It feels so good to be done with it but, I feel it was well worth the wait.

This chapter really showed me something. I really thought that with how long it was taking me to write it would kind of lack in the flow department. Maybe be a little dry and boring compared to the rest of my chapters that I wrote in half the time. But, I was wrong! This chapter read excellent. It was as if I was reading another book because it had been so long since I had actually wrote it that I was picking up details I didn't remember. 

So, I found I was inspired. I now know that even if I do go beyond my self given deadline, I can still write something worth reading. Tamiko is really grasping hold within me and I couldn't fail her even if I wanted to.  She really writes herself now. I guess that makes things easier for me.  :]

Here is some music that has helped me write so far

First Love - Adele
Someone Like You - Adele
Bella's Lullaby - Twilight Soundtrack
Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
You're Beautiful - James Blunt

I have been on more of a mellow kick lately since I tend to get anxious when I write and need to be calmed down! 

Happy reading, listening, writing or a mixture of them all!

Kelley Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment