Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still Going Strong!

Oh yes. Attitude. I got it! I possess it! I say 'BooYahhhh Biotches' to the ones who try to hold me back or stand in my way. Why do I do that? Well like I said, I have attitude. Some say it is all about the Benjamin's. I say it's all about the...well you get it.

So I am still writing. I am on Chapter 5: Untitled. I would like to give myself a pat on the back. So far I have kept up with my goal. I am writing slowly but surely. Even though school has started this week, and that's been a real pain in the ass, I am holding strong.

Currently my word count stands at 16 thousand. So it is moving steadily along. I really cannot complain. One of the best things I have found out is that I can still read! I was having trouble at first with the idea of letting myself read. I did not want my mind to sway or be mislead in any direction based on the influence of the book I was reading at the time. So for the past month or so I have been having this itching feeling like I really needed to read. I was starting to think that maybe I was getting crazy. Moral of the story...I broke down and read. Not only did I just open up a book and start reading it I finished two books in one day and then just last night I was up till 4am reading the third one in the series. I must say it was very peaceful and refreshing. I am now at the point in my story where I feel I have fully defined characters that know who they are. They are no longer being created so they cannot get turned around in any direction. What wonderful news! 

So great. Also another excellent thing going on is the fact that I know exactly where the story will end up. Now it is just a matter of getting there. So I will just continue with my attitude and keep going strong! 

Happy Reading!

Kelley Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment